Friday, January 9, 2009

What is this blog about?

Am I being too ambitious? I am trying to introduce to you, a new universe! This will be a challenge, seeing that we haven't really discovered all there is with this universe. Even Star Trek has only done the first four quadrons of the Milky Way Galaxy, and there's much more out there!

Well, I am going to introduce it to you by means of stories, beliefs, countries, tales, fables, and all that this world has connected me to. I enjoyed growing up in this world. I remember from the age of 7 when it first appeared to me, I thought the world was simply an unnamed island off my the coast of my hometown, Kuching in Malaysian Borneo.

But, that unnamed island has been named, and I have to retreat to another world. Well, this is that alternative universe. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Below, is the first story I will post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment